Friday 16 October 2015

Chinese Saturday

Just like I wrote in the first post, each day of a week has it's own language to learn. I was learning Polish yesterday and with a help of my friend I even got to practice my writing. Of course I still needed help from dictionaries, but as I said in the first post, I am not going to put pressure on myself otherwise this journey will turn into a nightmare :).

So Saturday is for Chinese. Just for clarity it's Mandarin Chinese. The hardest language that I set out to learn. But it isn't just challenging it's also very beautiful language. For the moment I am only practicing understanding and speaking, though I am reading articles about writing too. One really interesting and helpful site that I found is http://www.writtenchinese.com/ .
Articles are written in easy to follow and also fun way. It helps to relax a bit while thinking of how many hours I will need to really get into Mandarin language. But I try to be positive. The process is the most fun part in it.

Good luck to everyone who is learning this difficult yet beautiful language :).

No comments:

Post a Comment